Integration with MuleSoft provides visibility about the identities and assets on your organization’s MuleSoft account. After integration, Authomize provides visibility into Mulesoft, enabling improved identity security and automated access reviews.
MuleSoft integration workflow
Set up Authomize in MuleSoft
- Log into MuleSoft.
- Go to Access Management or enter https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/accounts/.
- On the Organization page click Authomize to open the Organization Info Dialog.
- In the Organization Info Dialog, copy the Organization ID.
- Click Connected Apps in the main menu. In the Connected Apps dialog click Create app.
- In the Create App dialog, give your app a name, select App acts on its own behalf.
Then click Add Scope.
- In the Select Scopes dialog, select View Organization and View Users in a particular organization. Then click Next.
- In the Select Context dialog select Authomize and click Review.
- Confirm that you picked the right scope. If yes, click Add Scopes.
- Save your app.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret to the Integrate Authomize dialog in Authomize.
Integration MuleSoft with Authomize
- Log into Authomize.
- Go to the Settings/Data Sources.
- Click Add New App and pick MuleSoft.
- In the Integrate MuleSoft dialog:
Step 1. Copy/Paste Organization ID, Client ID and Client Secret from MuleSoft
Step 2. Enter an Integration Name
Step 3. Enter the integration owner’s email
- Click Create.
You will see a MuleSoft entry in the Connected Apps list after it is created:
What data is collected