Integrating JumpCloud with Authomize
JumpCloud can be integrated with Authomize so that Authomize can pull information about identities, groups and apps that are connected to JumpCloud.
JumpCloud integration workflow
- Log into your JumpCloud as an admin:
- In the JumpCloud Settings/Administrator page click the button to open the Create New Administrator dialog.
- Fill in the First Name, Last Name and Email Address for the new, Read-Only admin. MFA is not obligatory. Save the new admin and Send Password Reset Email.
4. Check your email for a JumpCloud Password Reset message and click the Reset Password button.
5. Enter a new password for your Read-Only admin user.
6. Logout of JumpCloud as an Admin and re-login as the Read-Only Admin.
- In JumpCloud, click the user Avatar () button on the top-right of the app to open a drop-down menu, and click the My API Key
- Click the Generate New API Key button and then click the API key string to copy it.
9. Open Authomize and click the settings button () on the top right.
- Click Add New App.
- Enter the Username of the read-only admin, and the API key, in the IntegrateJumpCloud
Also enter an Integration Name and Application Owner’s email.
What data is collected
- User Email address
- User Groups
- Admin Users
- SSO applications
- apps (connected via SSO)
- groups with access to applications
- names of applications
- logo of applications
Currently NOT supported
- LDAP applications
- RADIUS applications